Alison

Alison
She was so beautiful and I will love her for ever.

Monday 5 September 2011

Sunflowers

A brighter post from the one posted yesterday, Alison's sunflowers are now in bloom, two are fully out. She loved sunflowers and we had a big crop of them in the bottom corner of the garden last year. However as she had planned to build a shed for her bike where the sunflowers were, it left no room in the garden this year for them.
But unknown to me she had collected all the seeds and planted a hand full of them along a narrow stretch of gravel next to the fence.

A week or two after she was taken from me, I was pulling up what I thought were weeds along this strip of gravel, until I realised that they were in fact sunflowers. But anyway here they are a lovely present and surprise for me. There now will always be sunflowers in the garden for her and of course next summer a big show of them at the site of her accident, as I will plant and scatter seeds there.

No comments:

Post a Comment