Alison

Alison
She was so beautiful and I will love her for ever.

Tuesday 15 November 2011

ADC maybe!

In a previous post 'dreams', I described four particular dreams that in them I had the feeling of an electric charge running through my body, in each dream feeling a presence but not seeing anyone and then waking up quickly after. Also as mentioned, Alison has never been in my dreams.

Well that changed on Sunday night, I had been very emotional Sunday evening – no change there – I am still struggling with the long evenings/nights. Well Sunday night I had the fifth of these peculiar dreams, within the dream the electrical charge feeling came over me, starting from my head and moving slowly down my body, it's really not a pleasant feeling. But this time I didn't wake up, maybe subconsciously I made myself not wake up, I do seem to remember saying to myself in the dream, don't wake up, the feeling subsided and right in front of me vividly was Alison with arms open wide, we walked towards each other and hugged, I remember asking her questions, but cannot remember what, I then woke up.

I told Alison's mother about the dream on the Monday, she has also not dreamt of Alison, but Sunday night she did as well and said she felt complete calm and happiness after.

So was this just a coincidence, just ordinary dreams or a 'visit'.

There is a lot of info on the internet about after death communication (ADC) here is a paragraph from one website:

Many experience after death communication through dreams. Dreaming it seems, provides the perfect conditions for after death contact to occur. When dreaming, our vibration is naturally elevated. Thus, we’re in a particularly receptive state to make a connection with the deceased. When we dream, the rational, judgemental portions of our mind are temporarily suspended and it is easy for us to merge with the soul energy of those who reside in spirit. Dreams about deceased loved ones can greatly aid our grieving process. My deceased loved ones continue to be an active part of my dreaming life. This helps me to feel that they are still an ongoing part of my life in general.

So who knows, maybe the electrical charge I feel is Alison's energy, I certainly have never in my life experienced that feeling before she was taken.

3 comments:

  1. We lost our teenage son Ricky in a car-wreck New Year's Eve 2010. While I haven't had one of these dream experiences, my husband did just a month after our son's death.

    Dick never remembers his dreams, but this one he did with perfect clarity. He dreamed that he walked into a convenience store and Ricky was standing there. This was humorous to us because Ricky always begged to stop at every convenience store he saw so he could buy a sweet snack.

    Dick asked him, "Ricky, where have you been?" Ricky nonchalantly said, "Don't worry, Dad. I'm just off at camp." He told Dick that he needed a snow day, then was gone.

    Ricky's reference to "being off at camp" had great healing symbolism, for Ricky loved the adventure of leaving home to go off to sports camps. He actually loved every chance for a new adventure!

    This dream was just one of the signs Ricky sent us after his death. I actually wrote an entire book about all the signs. There are excerpts on my blog if you'd like to read some of it.

    I'll be thinking of you this holiday season. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elison thank you so much for commenting. I will read your blog with great interest and have added your blog to the links.
    Colin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you question the difference in this dream and you believe it was a visit...it was. You know. It feels different, the feelings, the thoughts, the words, the actions are much more memorable, most strongly felt and you are not likely to forget the images and what occurred. The strong memories of a visit remain with you for a long, long time. There was a reason why her mother also had a visit on the same night...there are no coincidences! She will visit you. (she has) It's us who have to notice and be aware of their signs. They try so hard to reassure us that they continue to exist and that they continue to be with us (in a different way). It's just so hard for us to trust when we are in so much pain. I too, understand the pain and the waiting for signs from a loved one but... it does happen! (and it has been for years for me) I wish you trust and comfort and grace, Colin... Chris

    ReplyDelete