Alison

Alison
She was so beautiful and I will love her for ever.

Friday 16 December 2011

The dvd and the feather.


Just a short post, a follow on from the previous post 'Is she around' .

Things keep happening that cannot be put down to coincidence or whatever. Last Sunday evening I was watching TV, in a commercial break, a trailer for the new dvd of 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' was shown.
I instantly got a feeling of Alison saying 'whoa we have to see that' as I got that feeling, I had a high pitch whistle in my ears, like you do when a high or low frequency hits you occasionally. I thought yeah, you want to see that! I will buy it tomorrow. The feeling I had was instant as if she was standing beside me watching the trailer.

The theory of the high pitch whistle in the ears , could be caused by the frequency of spirit, they vibrate at a much higher frequency than the living, so I have read.

So I bought a copy the next day, wasn't sure when I was going to watch it, as it was going to be the first movie I will have watched alone, since she was taken. Watching movies together was special, I would sit on one of the sofas and she would stretch out on the floor in front of me, on her favourite pink and multi coloured hearts blanket. I now lay that blanket down in front of me where she would lay, every evening !
So that Monday night, I was just about to call it a day, switch everything off and go to bed, it was 1.30am, but for no apparent reason, decided to watch the dvd – not a bad film- but could have been better, Alison would have thought the same. Anyway watching it alone, was not as bad as I imagined as I sort of imagined she was watching it with me, well I hoped so! That was another hurdle overcome and I was pleased about that.
Late to bed, but that's the norm these days, next morning I got up about 10 am, did the usual routine, got dressed, went into my studio turned the computer on, then into the bathroom, then down the stairs to make coffee.
At the bottom of the stairs, I stopped, not believing what I saw! right in front of the bottom step, in the middle of the hallway was a white feather. Now if you have read this blog you will know I have found several white feathers and the meaning of finding them, but I never expected to ever find one inside the house, with no explanation of how it got there, it was not there when I went to bed.
Was this Alison saying thank you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment